Sophia Beretta Smoking Gun Playboy Album

0 nhận xét


Go tailgating with Playboy Cybergirl Sophia Beretta, a business major from Dallas, Texas. She’s an Italian girl – tall, thin and all natural, with long, dark hair and wide-set green eyes. You may recognize her from Playboy Girls of the SEC 2011 pictorial, or the January-February 2012 issue of College Girls.
Sophia’s got a hot body, but she’s able-bodied, too. She loves old cars – she’s currently restoring a Datsun Fairlady – and she can hit the bar with the best of them. “I love live music,” says Sophia. “My dad took me to clubs in downtown Dallas when I was a kid, and I go to concerts every chance I get. It’s a big part of my life.” She loves the Big D for the people, the food and the heat. She loves to shop, swim and watch football – and as a Louisiana State alumna, she’s a die-hard Tigers fan.
“Playboy has featured some of the most beautiful women of all time,” says Sophia. “When I was offered a chance to pose, I couldn’t say no. I love being recognized as a Cybergirl, and I had such a good time shooting the other pictorials that I couldn’t wait to do it again.”
Sophia Beretta Smoking Gun Playboy Album


With Italian origins, Sophia Beretta is a Texas model from Dallas. Here are samples of her first nude shot as Playboy Cybergirl.
Sophia Beretta loves old cars and is currently restoring a Datsun Fairlady. When she was a kid, Sophia Beretta father took her to clubs in downtown Dallas, from that time music became a big part of her life.
If you like tall, thin and all natural babes, with long dark hair and green eyes, you will love Sophia Beretta nude pictures and teasing video.

Sophia Beretta Bio
Hometown: Dallas, TX
Height: 5' 8"
Measurements: 34B-24-37
Birthday: April 13, 1990


























Chia sẻ tin này:

Post a Comment

 
Textlink: Công ty in | Thiết kế logo | Rao vặt nhà đất
Copyright © 2011. Ảnh Nóng Không Che - All Rights Reserved
Thiết kế bởi Retech